CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

More Fat free cupcakes and a tutorial.

Hi

I made more cupcakes for gifts and have also had requests to show you how I "made" the cupcakes, so I made a video. (This is only my second attempt-not professional at all).




 





















As mentioned in the video:
1. DIY cupcake holders can be found here (Another way is to simply cut apart a paper cupcake holder -like the one I used and use that as a pattern)
and
2. Felt strawberry pattern can be found here.


ALERT- both are from SUPER cool sites and I'm sure you will find much more inspiration on them ; - )

(Let me know if you can't follow the video I know the lighting isn't the best.)

Happy crafting
Paola



2 comments:

Ann said...

What a cute idea!!!

Gaby said...

Wow, this is really awesome!
And thank you very much for the video.
I'll definitely give this a try.

Have a nice week.
Gaby