CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cupcake turned tea cup!

Hi


Edited : 12 Dec to add in links to felt foods- scroll down.

I am soooooo in love with felt food (sadly have not had much time to do much though).


I was trying to make a cupcake and landed up with this- a small teacup cum espresso cup.




So now I had to make a saucer.


And what is a good cup of coffee without some treats!



And a plate to put those treats on...



While I was taking the pics my boys decided to start playing with the set (I think they just wanted to be on the blog ; - )  LOL).




 

 

So they get their moment of glory and now the  set all together:



 

Now I have to decided how to package them.

After I  had made my own templates I found loads of free templates on the net, will share my templates and the links later,links are now below- if I get a chance (Busy busy busy).


1. Fruit
2. Egg
4. Banana
6. Corn
There are many more if you type in felt play food into google search.

TFL
Happy crafting
Paola

No comments: