CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Treat holder- Cup style?

Hi, hope you are all having a fantastic day.

This is another treat holder/container I made using Dustin Pikes Halloween bear (I just love this pumpkin bear). This time I enlarged the bear, he is 7" tall and made a box to go behind him. I wanted to made a traditional handle but was inspired to make it cup style when I came to adhere the handle- what do you think? The box is 5" tall and 1.5" X 1.5" all around. I even thought trick or treaters could get thir sweets/treats poured into their containers from this cup or should I call it a pseudo jug!?!?

Anyhow here are the pics
 
  
And from the side- see the "cup" or "jug" handle.

TFL
Paola

1 comment:

Jilli said...

Wow ... this is just adorable. I love that bear, you've coloured it beautifully and the whole design is amazing. Jillix