CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Itty Bitty Ladybug

Hi

Project Tuesday has a challenge to create a bag in a box. (You can find the tutorial here). Pink Cat Studios has just opened a digital stamp store online - check it out here. They have the cutest stamps!

OK, so I have to admit that my inspiration for this bag in a box came from this idea on Lauren Meaders' blog.


 
 

I used a new digital stamp from  Pink Cat and colored her in with my copics. The bag on the box was made using Bazzil Bling card and I free hand cut the "wings" and punched the spots. You can't see properly in the picture but the antennae and flower have res glitter on them and the antennae brads and little flowers. I used a bull dog clip to close my bag and tied several ribbon around the clip handle. You get a Halloween version of the ladybug and this would make a great Trick or treat box- don't you think?

Here's a close up of the clip.




Here's a close of the lady bug- isn't she adorable?




TFL

Have a great day.
Paola

4 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Paola your bag is SO cute, I LOVE the fun design and adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us each week, your projects are such a treat to see!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday.

Stamping hugs, Jennifer :)

Pat's little corner of the world said...

WOW I love your things...Your site is wonderful...You are a great stamper..I will be back to see what you come up with next.
Take a peek at my blog:http://patslittlecorneroftheworld,blogspot.com

sugacatz said...

This is just so cute. I love your take on it. It is just so inventive and unique. fab. Lesley

suezie said...

Oh how cute is this lady bug themed box/bag! Love, love, love anything 'ladybug' - great job!