CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Christmas - All boxed up

Hi
In getting ready for Christmas one of my aims is to be organized this year- hence this idea. Using the "All boxed up" template from PTI. I decided to turn it into a holder for Christmas cards, tags and a mailing list.
When open it has two pockets, one with the tags, which has a mailing list next to it ...


 
and one with the cards.
 
All images used are from  Dustin Pike (P.S. he is having a fab sale at the moment) which I colored using copics. Here is a look at the tags out of their pocket (a bit of a shiny pic- sorry).

 
This is what the cards look like.
 
I kept them very simple ( when I colored these I had just started using copics and only had a few) and I am thinking of making some of these as gifts but will try out other images as well.
TFL
Paola

No comments: