CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

S O S - Itty Bitty Halloween treat

Hi

SCS has a great Limited supplies challenge this week - to make something incorporating something with an S, something with an O and something with an S - S O S.

I must admit it did take some thinking. This was super easy and super fast to put together and I think I am going to make them to hand out to both my sons classmates. I just love the new Ladybug from Pink Cat Studios and they have a Halloween version, so I used her.




The little "sack" holding the sweets is some netting I found at a packaging store a while back. I just cut off a length added the sweets in the center, lifted the corners to make the "sack" and tied it off with some ribbon.



Isn't she the cutest? I just had to add some close ups. I'm so glad that the sparkles on the head band  and wings showed up.

Oh and by the way my SOS is:
S - square
O - orange bucket and sweets that are round
S - stitching (faux)

TFL
Paola

3 comments:

Alyssa B said...

This is lovely. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Unknown said...

This is adorable!! I ♥ that little ladybug...great idea to use that netting -- perfect!

A Year Of Quotes said...

So cute! Very creative!