Hi Fellow Crafters
Creative Jewish Mom Blog has started an International Blog Linking Party hosted every Sunday. Head on over to her blog - here and play!
I was inspired by this post for this idea.
So Fortunate to have you as my Teacher.
It is pretty small but a single fortune cookie fits inside perfectly! I bought mine ready made bu there are many blogs that show you how to make your own if you have the time, both edible and non-edible : ).
What I did:
1. I printed out the template I designed (yours free to download at the end of this post), and cut it out along the solid lines.
2. Score along all dashed lines with your favorite scoring tool and fold using your bone folder.
3. Fold sides up ensuring the small side flaps are on the outside.
4. Holding the small side flaps together (see above) make a hole to insert a brad/eyelet.
5. If you want to add a handle do so now.
TIP: Ensure handle is long enough to open the box.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 on the opposite side.
7. Close the top of the box by hooking the two curved parts together.
8. All folded up and closed.
I also made this one. If you think about it you can substitute teacher with countless other words such as My husband, in my life, as my son/daughter....
Here is the template FREE to use (personal use only please). I have also included the circle word stamp too :-) (to make them yours just right click on each and click on the Save image as... option)