CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

U pull at my heart strings

Hi fellow crafters


I felt like drawing the other night and have been wanting to try my hand at drawing something "graphically" for some time. I am by no means an artist, but do love teddies so this is what I drew using Word Art.


FREEBIE: Right click and save image as... to save him for yourself.


I then cut him apart and pieced him together to make this Valentine gift. Keeping this saying in mind: U pull at my heart strings, I made a small pouch into which a heart attached to a string could fit.




  
I used a heart box pattern found here (with a tutorial). I plan on putting a shortbread heart cookie inside.



Some close up shots.




Once I had finished this one I thought: I wonder how cute he would be in felt? I will post the outcome of that thought tomorrow once my project is complete.


Happy crafting.

1 comment:

Tara Kieninger said...

Super cure project & bear! Thanks for linking to my blog.