CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Christmas tree Boxes

Hi


The challenge over on the Creative Inspirations Challenge blog is the make a Christmas card or project and as I needed to make just that I decided to play along.


I am planning to make some Bead Angel bookmarks (see below), so I wanted an angel themed box for them to go inside. I'm still toying with the idea of putting string through the top of the box so that they can double up as tree ornaments.



 Here is what the box looks like completed, it opens from the side-really cool. After I die cut the holly leaves using Core'dinations card I scored them down the center and sanded them for dimension.



I love these little tree boxes, find the template HERE.


Materials Used
  • Bazzill Basics Card Stock
  • Core'dinations Card Stock
  • Making memories Mistletoe DP
  • Copics
  • Angel Emma Digi from All That Scraps
  • Sizzix Holly Die and Sizzlets mini tags
  • Stickles Diamond glitter
  • Pointsettia, glitter brad
TFL
Paola




1 comment:

Tracy said...

oohing and ahhing stunning,love it!!!
Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx