CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Teachers' are the garderners.....

Hi All

I so loved making the Survival kits that I took another poem from, here and made this set also for Laurens' My Timeless Template challenge. I used the Bun in the oven template and doubled it up.

 
This gift houses two flower pots already potted up with miniature daisy seeds. All the teacher has to do is  remove the pots and place them on her windowsill in her classroom to grow and blossom.
 
 
I then thought that the pots home - the  "garden" box would go to waste so I gave her two extra empty pots to place stationery in so she could keep her "garden" box on her desk. 
 
I embellished the top of the two boxes with the poem and made the top flap look like a garden to go with the poem. I took two dragonfly beads and threaded them onto a wire which I inserted into the back flap. The stems of the "flowers" where drawn using a copic marker.
 
 
I also added a little something to the bottom of the two joined bun in the oven boxes, a little fancy stand.
I love using these templates, they are just the best. :-)
TFL 
Paola

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is just darling :) I like how you doubled up the templates!! Great idea.