I decided that making the "Easter Egg" cookies (from the previous post) as an Easter gift from the kids to the grandparents might be a good idea, so I set about designing a basket to present the cookies in. This is what I came up with.
And this is what I did:
1. Grab the templates at the end of this post and print them out directly onto the card stock you want
2. Cut the pieces out inside the black lines.
5. Take the scored base and side piece and make crisp folds along the scored lines.
6. Take the front and back basket pieces and glue them to the middle flap.
7. Fold the two middle pieces up and glue the two side flaps to them, at an angle.
8. This is what the glued together basket will look like from various angels.
9. Embellish as desired.
I used some designer paper from my stash for the front which I cut the same shape as the bottom
half of the template. I also chalked the edges of the template with lilac. I then finished the basket
off with some ric rac tied right around the rim of the basket, a felt flower and a mini flower button.
FREEBIE: Remember - right click on the images below and Save image as.... to make it your own (Personal use only please).
Happy Easter crafting.